Thahab offers effortless returns to its customers. If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, please place a return request via email to [email protected] Kindly ensure your items are returned in original condition. Returns that do not comply with our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to you. Our return policy adheres to Kuwait Consumer Laws.
Items can be returned by requesting a return via email at [email protected]
All returns should be requested via email before the shipping of the item(s) to us. This allows us to process the return request quickly. If you send us your items without placing a return request to us via email and receiving a confirmation that we can review your request, we are obliged to ship them back to you.
Your item(s) will be checked upon receipt by Thahab to ensure they meet our return conditions and you will be duly notified if the return request has been approved or denied.
You can determine the eligibility of your item(s) for return by contacting our customer service team via email or telephone at +965 97357777. The team will be able to inform you whether or not the item(s) are eligible for return or if the return period for the item has expired.
- All items should be returned in their original packaging.
- Return items should be unused, unaltered and in pristine condition with all tags attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled, used or returned without their original tags will not be accepted and shipped back to you.
- After the Thahab team reviews the products which you wish to return, you will be informed whether or not your return request will be accepted and if the product can be returned.
- Most items can be returned within 14 days, however, there are exceptions (mentioned below).
- For Evening wear, Shoes, Jewelry, Accessories, and Sunglasses, the Return Request must be placed within 24 hours.
- For high-value items, the Return Request must be placed within 24 hours.
- Customized and refurbished items can’t be returned.
- Perfumes, make-up, cosmetics, skin care, lingerie and swimwear once purchased, can’t be returned.
- Return should be made through the same shipment service as for the original delivery (DHL for international orders or Thahab Logistics for orders in Kuwait).
- Returns should be made from the location where they were received; in case you’re returning your shipment from a different location, please contact our Thahab concierge and place a request.
If you have any questions about the returns process or wish to inquire about the eligibility status of your order, please do contact us via telephone at +965 97357777 or drop us a line at [email protected].
If you receive a damaged item, you can return it for a full refund. On receipt of a damaged item, please contact our Thahab concierge immediately to assist you at [email protected], or call +965-97357777. Please include pictures of the damaged item when writing to us to help us resolve the problem promptly. Delays in notifying Thahab of damaged item(s) may risk rendering them ineligible for refund.
After you place a return request, please coordinate with our pick-up service to return your purchase. Pick-up will be attempted only twice in Kuwait and once internationally. Failure to return the product on these pick-up attempts will lead to cancellation of your return request and potential ineligibility of your item(s) for return if the return period has expired.
We offer an easy return policy and monitor the number of returns made by customers. Accounts with recurrent returns may be flagged, denied requests or deactivated at Thahab’s discretion.
Thahab currently doesn’t offer an option of exchange. If you would like a new product in place of your return, we suggest you place a new order.
Refund for successfully returned items will be initiated to the original payment method. Original shipping and duties charges will not be refunded. Customs duties and taxes are also non-refundable. Please note that the shipment cost for returns should be borne by the customer as the returns will be submitted through the same customs procedures and therefore are applicable for duty and tax again. The refunded sum may take up to 14 working days to reflect in your account due to varying processing times between banks.